Customer Service, Legal, Sales & Business Development
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, February 8, 2024
Flare is one of Australia’s top tech scaleups, offering a modern suite of products aimed to help the everyday Australian maximise their take-home pay! We combine best-in-class onboarding, employee engagement and benefits, advanced financial and superannuation software products, to help Australians plan for a secure future.
With over $50m raised in funding and having recently been acquired by the iconic MYOB, the acquisition of Flare opens our pre and post-tax benefits to over 1.2 million businesses and millions of employees.
A diverse team of 100+ employees spread across the country, and some fantastic team members on international shores, Flare is growing, and we are excited to welcome passionate individuals to make our mission a reality.
If you are customer-centric and enjoy solving problems with solutions that drive innovation, then Flare could be the place for you!
Are you passionate about customer service? At Flare, you’ll work within a collaborative, solutions-orientated team and drive a high level of experience for our consumer customers
As a Customer Advocate in our Consumer Experience Team, you’ll play a key role in supporting customers with the adoption and usage of Flare’s financial and non-financial products including employee benefits and salary packaging.
You will engage with our customers by phone, chat, email and other communication channels to ensure they have a positive, professional and (above all) human experience each time they contact us. You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with like-minded individuals and excel in a dynamic and inclusive environment.
You’ll connect with your team in person three days per week in the Sydney CBD office, with flexibility to work from home on the other days.
Your Day to Day Impact
- Assist existing customers with enquiries related to their financial products
- Perform administration tasks to support our customer operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to employee benefits
- Managing incidents or bugs, customer complaints, sensitive enquiries and product enquiries in a timely and professional manner
- Collaborating with Flare teams such as Tech & Sales to support new and existing customers
- Providing support for product testing and quality assurance
- Being a Flare ambassador and the voice of the customer at all times
What You Bring to the Table
- Proven customer service or call centre experience desirable but not essential
- Effective and courteous communication skills with strong customer command
- Motivation to resolve simple and complex issues with a high degree of ownership
- You are a committed team player with the ability to collaborate well with others
- Curiosity, creative thinking, enthusiasm and adaptability
More reasons why you’ll love working at Flare:
🎯 Diverse, inclusive and friendly culture
🎯 Great work-life balance with our hybrid working model
🎯 Annual allowance towards your office commuting costs
🎯 Holistic EAP with Sonder, which extends not only to you but your immediate family.
🎯 Impressive events and wellness calendar
🎯 Access to online learning & development platforms, in addition to on the job training to support your growth and development
🎯 Free snacks and drinks fridge (if office based)
🎯 Access to numerous retail and hospitality discounts via the Flare App
Flare is an equal opportunity employer and we champion diversity. Don’t meet every single requirement of this role? Still apply! Research tells us that that women and underrepresented groups are less likely to apply unless they meet every single requirement. At Flare we believe that the right hire is someone who makes an addition to our culture. Moving to ‘Culture Add’ means adding team members who not only value Flare's workplace culture, but also bring an aspect of diversity that positively contributes to our workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role, or about Flare, we’d love to hear from you!